Night Safari is the world’s first safari park for nocturnal animals. From the rugged Himalayan Foothills to the swampy banks of the Asian Riverine Forest and more, your tram guide will share fascinating facts and tales about the animals and habitats along your journey.
Explore the walking trails to see even more animals not visible from the tram journey. Stroll into the realm of the animals at our two giant aviaries where the Malayan flying foxes and giant flying squirrels can come right next to you. The aviaries are along the Leopard Trail where you can get within a whisker of the beautiful leopards from their dedicated glass observatory. Head along the Fishing Cat Trail and look in on fishing cats as they engage in their nightly river-side hunt. Then, trek right into the Outback to discover native wildlife of Australia including a family of wallabies in their walk-through habitat along our all-new Wallaby Trail.
· 7:15pm-12:00am, daily (last admission 11:15pm)
· Creatures of the Night Show: Daily 7:30pm, 8:30pm & 9:30pm. And 10:30pm show on Public holidays and eve of public holidays.
· The voucher is valid only on the date and time selected.
Ticket collection points:
· Ticketing Counters 3 onwards.
· Self-printing kiosks located beside Membership Services
· You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
Terms & Conditions:
· Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made
· You will receive a confirmation email instantly and E - Ticket within 1 hours after booking. (During office hours 10.00AM to 5.00PM - Daily)
· In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
· 24 Hours hotline - +65 68227777 for any queries.